Here is a Quiz to take to tell if your Cat is "Normal" or not!
How to tell if your cat has a problem:
(Ask yourself the following questions)
1. Does your cat sleep 22 hours a day, and spend the
other two hours in non-stop eating?
2. Does your cat take frequent naps in annoying
places, such as in the center of the dinner table,
in the kitchen sink, or on top of your freshly-
cleaned-off-hair (and favorite) bedspread?
3. Is your cat selfish? conceited? arrogant? aloof?
4. Does he wake you up in the middle of the night and
refuse to stop meowing until you accompany him to
his food bowl to watch him eat?
5. Does your cat tear down holiday decorations?
Does he destroy any stuffed toy or cat-sized household
ornament which might be misconstrued as his competition?
6. Does your cat perceive himself to be sole owner
of all property? Does he often show disdain for your
taste, or act as if you are an embarrassment to him?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions . . .
Guess what.....Relax, your cat is normal
QUIZ # 2
Does Your Cat Own You?
- Author Unknown
See how many YES answers apply to you.
1. Do you select your friends based on how well your cats like them?
2. Does your desire to collect cats intensify during times of stress?
3. Do you buy more than 50 pounds of cat litter a month?
4. Do you think it's cute when your cat swings on your drapes or licks
5. Do you admit to non-cat owners how many cats you really have?
6. Do you sleep in the same position all night because it annoys your cats
when you move?
7. Do you kiss your cat on the whiskers?
8. Do you feed your cat tidbits from the table with your fork?
9. Does your cat sleep on your head?
10. Do you like it?
11. Do you have more than four opened but rejected cans of cat food in
12. Do you watch bad TV because the cat is sleeping on the remote?
13. Will you stand at the open door indefinitely in the freezing rain
while your cat sniffs the door, deciding whether to go out or come in?
14. Would you rather spend a night at home with your cat than go out on
a bad date?
15. Do you give your cat presents and a stocking at Christmas?
16. Do you put off making the bed until the cat gets up?
If you answered more than 10 of these questions with a "Yes",
Guess What?? Your Cat owns You!!!!
Did you know a normal cat spends 65% of his time sleeping,
25% of his time grooming, 5% of his time eating, and the
remaining 5% playing....Don't you wish you were a cat??
Here is the Latest photo of Buster sitting in his favorite "Flower
I guess he thinks he is a house plant, hehehe.
Quotes About Cats:
'There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.'
'Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats
have never forgotten this.'
'Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to
pull a sled through snow.'
- Jeff Valdez
'In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.'
- English proverb
'As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.'
- Ellen Perry Berkeley
'Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.'
'One cat just leads to another.'
- Ernest Hemingway
'Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get
back to you later.'
- Mary Bly
'Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to
a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered
- Joseph Wood Krutch
'People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their
- Faith Resnick
'There are many intelligent species in the universe. They
are all owned by cats.'
'I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom
of cats is infinitely superior.'
- Hippolyte Taine
'There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life:
music and cats.'
- Albert Schweitzer
'The cat has too much spirit to have no heart.'
- Ernest Menaul
'Time spent with cats is never wasted.'
'Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.'
- Missy Dizick
'You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends
with strange cats.'
- Colonial American proverb
'Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any
harm to ask for what you want.'
- Joseph Wood Krutch
'Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.'
- John S. Nichols
'I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.' -
'My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him
sometimes.' - Anonymous
MORE WORDS OF WISDOM ...
THE TOP ELEVEN D*G V.S. CAT CHARACTERISTICS
11. D*gs come when you call them. Cats take a message and
get back to you.
10. D*gs look much better at the end of a leash,
than a cat (that is where they belong!).
9. D*gs will let you give them a bath without taking out a
contract on your life.
8. D*gs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire.
Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.
7. D*gs will bring you your slippers or the evening
newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.
6. D*gs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will
take a three-hour nap.
5. D*gs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to
have their own private box or they will not go at all.
4. D*gs will greet you and lick your face when you come
home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.
3. D*gs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will
smirk and walk away. (Isn't this one the truth!)
2. D*gs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk.
Cats will yawn and close their eyes.
1. D*gs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will
make you pay for every mistake you've ever made since the day
you were born, (but they still Love you as long as you keep
A KITTY'S PRAYER
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray this cushly life to keep.
I pray for toys that look like mice.
For grocery bags where I can hide,
just like a tiger crouched inside.
I pray for gourmet kitty snacks,
and someone nice to scratch my back.
For window sills all warm and bright,
for shadows to explore at night.
I pray I'll always stay real cool
and keep the secret feline rule
TO NEVER tell a human that....
The world is really ruled by cats!
- Author unknown
Where do you want to go next??
Here is our Navigation Bar to get around our sites: