JERSEY CATS EMPORIUM
Thanksgiving on the Net
- features the Plymouth Thankgiving story, an Iroquois prayer, and information for teachers.
The Thanksgiving Story
- all about the Pilgrams and the history of Thanksgiving.
Annie's Thanksgiving Page
- Christian Thanksgiving page with graphics, lots of links, graces, and scriptures.
Thank You in Over 465 Languages
- from "wlimni ni" in Abenaki to "ngiyabonga" in Zulu.
Lil' Fingers: Happy Thanksgiving
- features storybooks, games, coloring pages, and more.
Thanksgiving Facts & Worksheets at
A Thanksgiving Poem
These are my wishes for everyone
in my extended "family"
That we may always be more than close;
that nothing will come
between the bond of love we share.
That I will always be there for you,
as you will be for me.
That we will listen with love.
That we will share truths
and cherish times of togetherness.
That we will make wonderful memories.
That we will trust and talk things out.
That we will always understand.
That wherever you go, you will be in my heart,
and you will always be in my thoughts.
Our Thanksgiving Prayer
Lord, we come to you today
with hearts filled with gratitude
We ask you to watch over
and bless our loved ones
who could not be with us today.
Accept our prayer of thanks
today and every day,
and know that our hearts
are filled with love for you
Here is our Site Navigation Bar: